Monday, January 22, 2007

Kiss and Tell


(me with sandra "aka" pants at a party for "one punk under god" premiere)

I knew that I was really wanting romance, but I had no idea what I was in for. Now that I am older, I am a little bit shy about giving too many details about my romantic life (and you never know who is reading this!). But, I have to say, not to knock American men...but oh my god European men have it ALL OVER them in the romance department. Maybe it is the thick accent, and their stuggle with our language- which seems to makes them think very carefully about what they are going to say, or maybe it is the culturally differences, it takes longer to understand one another, listening to each other is more important and more intense, maybe it's their knowledge of politics and good wine, or maybe...I have no idea, but I have been blushing for over two months now. If you want details...well, you have to call me, because, (still blushing) I think you would be sickened over the beautiful words!

2 comments:

kelly rae said...

first of all, are you shrinking? you look even more skinny than usual. and second of all, it was great to hear you voice on my machine today. i have lots to say to you about your man. i talked to ama!

Ama Livia said...

it makes me so happy to see how radiantly beautiful you look in this photo, and HOW AWESOME your hair looks, ma belle fille! ooh. la. la.