Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My brothers





(Mondrian at vet school in Florida, Matisse's house in Atlanta with one of his sons Justin in the front)
I am very proud of my brothers.
Of course anyone that knows me for more then one hour will know that fact. I am like a Jewish grandmother gloating over my their accomplishments, "Listen this isn't going to be a megile but did you hear? Mondrian got accepted into the vet school. Yes, it's one of the best vet schools in the country, but then, he is so very brilliant" and "have you seen Matisse's new house in Atlanta, it's GORGEOUS! So many rooms, he could fit a platoon in that house, and he has a pond in the back, can you IMAGINE a pond in the back yard!? No in New York I tell you I can even fit my khazeray in my pisk!"

I am a little proud of myself too. after seven short months at Columbia Artists Management LLC I have been promoted (mo'money and better title). I am now an Associate Producer. Cool. It seems that my boss (as crazy as he is) sees that I have it in me to become a successful producer...i like the idea of become a power player in the entertainment world, but it must be coupled with creativity otherwise it would be meaningless to me.

I of course am still trying to figure out what lights "my fire."
My fire hasn't been lit in long time. Sometimes I feel it coming back, when I walk around the village on the way to the gym or getting a cup of coffee. There is such a romantic feeling I get. I can't quite figure out what it is...

4 comments:

kelly rae said...

what lights your fire is that you are an incredible woman who has stuck to her guns and i know you know in there somewhere that this life was meant for you, my friend. for your story, your wisdom, your friendship, for your sisterly pride. i miss you!

Ama Livia said...

mon and matisse and their accomplishments and these images of them warms my heart. i love you!

Kat Candler said...

i'm so proud!

melloman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.